Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The White Horseshoe attraction, May 2, 1961, 10:16 p.m.
The White Horseshoe
November 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The White Horseshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with music-makers, Ricky Orb and the Orbrickies.
- Because it is so clever, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," former Walt Disney Land legends may be able to visit this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from overdone perfume or stomach, wrist, chin, familial, inner ear, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- According to scholars, there are no vases used in this attraction.
- The White Horseshoe was once home to "The White Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.