Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of The Volcanic Horseshoe when it's not bathed in fog
The Volcanic Horseshoe
April 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Volcanic Horseshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Andy Toy and the Toyandies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Perri originally intended for this attraction to use live pots.
- The Volcanic Horseshoe was once home to "The Volcanic Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.