Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Volcanic Horseshoe train at dusk
The Volcanic Horseshoe
May 26, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Volcanic Horseshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Terry Horse and the Horseterries.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from October 27 until about March 3.
- In 1993, this train was rethemed to add additional artwork from the long forgotten "The Volcanic Horseshoe" play.
- The Volcanic Horseshoe was once home to "The Volcanic Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.