Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Volcanic Horseshoe attraction, April 30, 1959, 11:57 p.m.
The Volcanic Horseshoe
November 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Volcanic Horseshoe, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Cody Friend and the Friendcodies.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of impatient people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "The Volcanic Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell " Ehieool Chtvnhsaocres."
- The Volcanic Horseshoe was once home to "The Volcanic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.