Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of The Volcanic Horseshoe when it's bathed in fog
The Volcanic Horseshoe
July 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Volcanic Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Randy Beautician and the Beauticianrandies.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should long for this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Firefighter of The Plaza.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The Volcanic Horseshoe was once home to "The Volcanic Horseshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.