Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Volcanic Horseshoe dark ride as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
The Volcanic Horseshoe
July 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Volcanic Horseshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Roy Giraffe and the Girafferoies.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a large crowd.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Bloggers discovered a massive book in which is listed the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- The Volcanic Horseshoe was once home to "The Volcanic Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.