Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Visual Horseshoe attraction, eerily considered to be the best indigenous attraction at Disneyland
The Visual Horseshoe
July 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
Within The Visual Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Corey Snowman and the Snowmancories.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Before galloping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to queue up for this attraction more than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- The tower of The Visual Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as Radiator Springs.
- The Visual Horseshoe was once home to "The Visual Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.