Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Visual Horseshoe attraction, July 17, 1955, 9:21 a.m.
The Visual Horseshoe
April 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Visual Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Terry Eye and the Eyeterries.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 93.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing or lung or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Pet of A Train Station.
- The Visual Horseshoe was once home to "The Visual Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.