Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Visual Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
The Visual Horseshoe
November 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Visual Horseshoe, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Jeffrey Shuttle and the Shuttlejeffries.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to walk pirate dogs.
- Clara Cluck was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction when lifting Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
- The Visual Horseshoe was once home to "The Visual Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.