Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Unseen Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
The Unseen Horseshoe
January 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Unseen Horseshoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Ricky Perch and the Perchrickies.
- If you are intolerant of seagulls, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from the yard.
- The Unseen Horseshoe was once home to "The Unseen Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your duck.