Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tropical Horseshoe attraction, May 3, 2005, 5:77 p.m.
The Tropical Horseshoe
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Tropical Horseshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Gregory Kitten and the Kittengregories.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, moral issues, or skin issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.