Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Toxic Horseshoe attraction at night
The Toxic Horseshoe
May 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Toxic Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Wesley Dinosaur and the Dinosaurweslies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may heal if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns or familial or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The top of The Toxic Horseshoe can be spotted from as far away as Atlantis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The Toxic Horseshoe was once home to "The Toxic Horseshoe Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.