Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tiny Horseshoe adventure during refurbishment
The Tiny Horseshoe
June 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The Tiny Horseshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with string quartet, Rodney Crew and the Crewrodnies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this adventure by yourself so you never have to again.
- After riding this adventure, you'll want to try something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 29".
- Adventure may be too startling for retirees.
- Alice originally intended for this adventure to be overrun with live games.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- The Tiny Horseshoe was once home to "The Tiny Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.