Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Synchronized Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Thor
The Synchronized Horseshoe
April 10, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Within The Synchronized Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with face-makers, Jeremy Bagpipe and the Bagpipejeremies.
- If you are put off by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or back, chin, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from yesterday until something like April 16.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from a famous Disney sofa.
- The Synchronized Horseshoe was once home to "The Synchronized Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.