Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Synchronized Horseshoe attraction, August 28, 2011, 12:35 p.m.
The Synchronized Horseshoe
September 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by www.CricketAge.net)
Within The Synchronized Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Tommy Mummy and the Mummytommies.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains holographic scenes that may panic service animals.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to purchase precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.