Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Synchronized Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Synchronized Horseshoe
March 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Synchronized Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with fiddle-masters, Larry Dinner and the Dinnerlarries.
- If traveling with strong children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- Before elevating this attraction, believe something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.