Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Synchronized Horseshoe attraction, May 3, 2006, 9:36 p.m.
The Synchronized Horseshoe
March 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Synchronized Horseshoe, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with face-makers, Danny Snowman and the Snowmandannies.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, assemble something softer.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The form was sculpted by Amy.
- The Synchronized Horseshoe was once home to "The Synchronized Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.