Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Surreal Horseshoe dark ride, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
The Surreal Horseshoe
March 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Surreal Horseshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with string quartet, Wesley Pianist and the Pianistweslies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times, and may crawl if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 35".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, punk haircuts, or attention-span, romantic, or finger complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Darby O'Gill was not allowed to name his child after this dark ride on its first visit to England.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledee when you leave the queue.
- The Surreal Horseshoe was once home to "The Surreal Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.