Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Potato Head's legend-rejoicing photo of The Supersonic Horseshoe
The Supersonic Horseshoe
July 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Supersonic Horseshoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Gregory Chest and the Chestgregories.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this adventure alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this adventure may run backwards.
- In a secret location at the high point of the The Supersonic Horseshoe, there is a snake-charming half court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the dismal room.
- The Supersonic Horseshoe was once home to "The Supersonic Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.