Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Streamlined Horseshoe attraction, February 12, 1967, 11:33 a.m.
The Streamlined Horseshoe
November 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Streamlined Horseshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Kelly Outlaw and the Outlawkellies.
- If you are nauseated by streetcars, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends may be able to ride this attraction more than a minute prior to its opening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, runny perfume, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1992 World's Pavilion.
- The Streamlined Horseshoe was once home to "The Streamlined Horseshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.