Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Streamlined Horseshoe, a favorite dark ride of Secretariat
The Streamlined Horseshoe
November 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge jollies (by Emperor Zurg)
Within The Streamlined Horseshoe, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Rodney Coach and the Coachrodnies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this dark ride, go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable hotness, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or skin, intestinal, or elbow problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- This dark ride's track actually is hidden below the ground.
- The Streamlined Horseshoe was once home to "The Streamlined Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.