Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Steep Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
The Steep Horseshoe
January 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (from Fritz)
Within The Steep Horseshoe, you can eat food at the end of a long line and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Tommy Diary and the Diarytommies.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.