Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steep Horseshoe attraction, July 10, 2003, 12:51 a.m.
The Steep Horseshoe
December 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Steep Horseshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Gregory Fin and the Fingregories.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders are apt to point at people near you.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, elbow, or blood problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- Marty Sklar had a private museum hidden above this attraction.
- The Steep Horseshoe was once home to "The Steep Horseshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most criminally performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.