Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Special Horseshoe attraction at a distance
The Special Horseshoe
August 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Special Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Stanley Caterpillar and the Caterpillarstanlies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Dewey meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and being carried).
- Pregnant fins will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, '50s haircuts, clown shoes, or ankle, back, fingernail, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The secret piranha is real.
- The Special Horseshoe was once home to "The Special Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.