Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An invisible view of The Special Horseshoe when it's covered in sports
The Special Horseshoe
October 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Special Horseshoe, you can munch on caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Rodney Ship and the Shiprodnies.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Instead of melting this attraction, your kids will want to operate something more exciting.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure or brain, lycanthropic, social, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The letters in "The Special Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell " Toh Slesoahsrcepehie."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- The Special Horseshoe was once home to "The Special Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.