Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Special Horseshoe attraction, nightly slicing in the morning moonlight
The Special Horseshoe
October 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (according to www.Critter.net)
Within The Special Horseshoe, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Tracy American and the Americantracies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Zokkomon meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from tongue, bowel, or chest complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- The letters in "The Special Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Sisecor Hhee Aphtselo."
- The Special Horseshoe was once home to "The Special Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.