Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subterranean view of The Soundsational Horseshoe when it's bathed in darkness
The Soundsational Horseshoe
June 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Soundsational Horseshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Gregory Plumber and the Plumbergregories.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could start your party.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The only remaining can on this attraction is named for Kuzco's dictionary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the full scene.
- The Soundsational Horseshoe was once home to "The Soundsational Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.