Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Soundsational Horseshoe experience at park opening
The Soundsational Horseshoe
November 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Soundsational Horseshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Andy Trash and the Trashandies.
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- For your benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.