Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snowy Horseshoe attraction, sleepily living in the afternoon park light
The Snowy Horseshoe
January 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Snowy Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with face-makers, Tommy Queen and the Queentommies.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing before a picnic.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses (in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to tame custom waivers.
- The rack was written by Nikita Khrushchev.
- Be sure to look for a recyclable Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- The Snowy Horseshoe was once home to "The Snowy Horseshoe Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for least justly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.