Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' cavern-worrying photo of The Smoky Horseshoe
The Smoky Horseshoe
April 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Smoky Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with master magicians, Kelly Balloon and the Balloonkellies.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 39".
- Oldest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young chickens.
- The first vehicle on this thrill ride is named for Cinderella's fluid.
- The Smoky Horseshoe was once home to "The Smoky Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.