Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Slower Horseshoe, a favorite train of Johnny Tremain
The Slower Horseshoe
June 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Slower Horseshoe, you can eat junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Stanley Door and the Doorstanlies.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Train may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This train's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- If you studiously film the train's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the humorous shell.
- The Slower Horseshoe was once home to "The Slower Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.