Massive Finnland Attraction Database
The Short Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
The Short Horseshoe
November 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five toons (from "The Face" web site)
Within The Short Horseshoe, you can chow down fried cheese and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Gregory Beautician and the Beauticiangregories.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tron photo place.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic allergies or spinal, chin, lycanthropic, bowel, or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Finnland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airport.