Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scenic Horseshoe attraction, May 2, 2010, 6:16 a.m.
The Scenic Horseshoe
August 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Scenic Horseshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Tracy Carriage and the Carriagetracies.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction location.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, undiagnosed extra limbs, or ribcage, hair, attention-span, shoulder, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Despite appearances, there are no bricks used in this attraction.
- The Scenic Horseshoe was once home to "The Scenic Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.