Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scenic Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
The Scenic Horseshoe
April 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Scenic Horseshoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with master magicians, Cory Host and the Hostcories.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with Donald Duck fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as high as your ribbon to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 73".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, '80s haircuts, or attention-span, leg, inner ear, stomach, skin, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.