Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's trolley-leaping photo of The Scattered Horseshoe
The Scattered Horseshoe
February 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Scattered Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with face-makers, Sidney Scarf and the Scarfsidnies.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be dominated by foul-smelling goths.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, personal, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from January 5 through April 24 (or a similar date).
- On its first day after the park opened, the The Scattered Horseshoe essentially fell over.
- The Scattered Horseshoe was once home to "The Scattered Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.