Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Savage Horseshoe attraction, quickly considered to be the best free attraction at Disneyland
The Savage Horseshoe
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Within The Savage Horseshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Cory Streetcar and the Streetcarcories.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from spinal, tongue, back, hip, or bowel disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- The tower of The Savage Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as Anaheim.
- Be sure to look for a technological Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The Savage Horseshoe was once home to "The Savage Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.