Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Savage Horseshoe attraction, daringly charging in the evening sunlight
The Savage Horseshoe
September 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Savage Horseshoe, you can get down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Barry Mouse and the Mousebarries.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may grow if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 45" tall and 36 years old to ride a second time.
- For your benefit, you should be free from spinal, heart, attention-span, personal, stomach, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- There is an unused changing room that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- The Savage Horseshoe was once home to "The Savage Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for most positively performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.