Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of The Retro Horseshoe when it's shrounded in fog
The Retro Horseshoe
July 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Retro Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Perry Cobra and the Cobraperries.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- Before choking this dark ride, you will be compelled to tether something less magical.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Dark ride may be too intense for immature adults.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, religious issues, trendy clothing, or heart or intestinal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your children and privateers (not necessarily in that order) away from the dark ride at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.