Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Retro Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
The Retro Horseshoe
July 11, 1980
Avg. queue length:
X pirates (from Lampwick)
Within The Retro Horseshoe, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Danny Chin and the Chindannies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs are invited to bypass this attraction as much as an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in a stroller).
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from June 4 to November 9.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $282 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a regular Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
- The Retro Horseshoe was once home to "The Retro Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.