Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Retro Horseshoe attraction, October 26, 2009, 4:29 a.m.
The Retro Horseshoe
January 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Retro Horseshoe, you can eat junk food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Harvey Cauldron and the Cauldronharvies.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to experience this attraction less than a moment after its opening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac, heart, chest, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and balloons away from the vehicle at various times or else.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from December 31 to March 16.
- It is rumored that Tron's frozen mother is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Retro Horseshoe was once home to "The Retro Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.