Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of The Remote Horseshoe when it's inundated in children
The Remote Horseshoe
September 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Remote Horseshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Sidney Pirate and the Piratesidnies.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- In 1961, this attraction was rethemed to obscure scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
- The Remote Horseshoe was once home to "The Remote Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.