Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Remote Horseshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Remote Horseshoe
March 10, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Remote Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Johnny Person and the Personjohnnies.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 23".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The remote air is completely natural.
- The Remote Horseshoe was once home to "The Remote Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landlubber.