Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A random view of The Remote Horseshoe when it's not bathed in fog
The Remote Horseshoe
August 3, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Remote Horseshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Larry Lamp and the Lamplarries.
- Warning: unusually princess-addicted children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and stubborn).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or personal, neck, or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tooth.