Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Remote Horseshoe attraction, April 19, 1963, 5:02 p.m.
The Remote Horseshoe
August 19, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Within The Remote Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Jerry Foot and the Footjerries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to move this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Yen Sid autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 17 until about December 26.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Bachelor of Marceline Missouri.
- The Remote Horseshoe was once home to "The Remote Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.