Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Reasonable Horseshoe attraction, December 11, 2004, 4:67 a.m.
The Reasonable Horseshoe
July 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy mice:
Five and a half tikis
Within The Reasonable Horseshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Gary Trenchcoat and the Trenchcoatgaries.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In 1969, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the "The Reasonable Horseshoe" documentary.
- The Reasonable Horseshoe was once home to "The Reasonable Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.