Massive Disneyface Attraction Database
The Reasonable Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
The Reasonable Horseshoe
September 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Reasonable Horseshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Jeffery Mint and the Mintjefferies.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Newsies," Disneyface tourists should bypass this attraction half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Christina Aguilera fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Doug photo place.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons within the entangling vines at all times.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a reference to Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear can be seen.
- The Reasonable Horseshoe was once home to "The Reasonable Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyface Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.