Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Preternatural Horseshoe attraction at dusk
The Preternatural Horseshoe
July 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Preternatural Horseshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Cory Feet and the Feetcories.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and work.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners should repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or nasal, intestinal, spinal, lung, ribcage, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.