Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's bank-rolling photo of The Preternatural Horseshoe
The Preternatural Horseshoe
October 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
Within The Preternatural Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with music-makers, Jeffery Child and the Childjefferies.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a formal pot.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.