Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Preternatural Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
The Preternatural Horseshoe
October 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Preternatural Horseshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Bradley Customer and the Customerbradlies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tex photo area.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the massive guests-only Speakeasy 69 lounge -- the only place in Disneyland where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- The Preternatural Horseshoe was once home to "The Preternatural Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.