Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's vase-slicing photo of The Portentous Horseshoe
The Portentous Horseshoe
February 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Portentous Horseshoe, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with face-makers, Danny Human and the Humandannies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may melt.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.