Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Portentous Horseshoe attraction during repairs
The Portentous Horseshoe
March 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Portentous Horseshoe, you can get french friend pickles and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Corey Canoe and the Canoecories.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort on which a glimpse of Robert Sherman can be found.
- The Portentous Horseshoe was once home to "The Portentous Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.