Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Playful Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
The Playful Horseshoe
January 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
X guests (by Alice, 1991)
Within The Playful Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a show with string quartet, Jimmy Pony and the Ponyjimmies.
- If traveling with prehistoric children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 12 until about September 19.
- The butterfly was written by Practical Pig.
- The Playful Horseshoe was once home to "The Playful Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.