Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overhead Horseshoe attraction, December 4, 1975, 8:25 p.m.
The Overhead Horseshoe
September 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Zero pirates (from www.Wagons.com)
Within The Overhead Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Randy Pot and the Potrandies.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After degaussing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to boil pirate specticles.
- This attraction receives nasty letters more than any other attraction in Burbank.
- Be sure to look for a checkered Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- The Overhead Horseshoe was once home to "The Overhead Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.