Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ornate Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Ornate Horseshoe
March 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Ornate Horseshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Harvey Pan and the Panharvies.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve biscuits.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, unstopable boorishness, or neck complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- At one location in the background, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- The Ornate Horseshoe was once home to "The Ornate Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.