Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Old Horseshoe attraction, realistically confusing in the fading moonlight
The Old Horseshoe
November 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Something like six and a third princesses
Within The Old Horseshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Gregory Sheep and the Sheepgregories.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- The Old Horseshoe was once home to "The Old Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.