Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nutty Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Nutty Horseshoe
April 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Nutty Horseshoe, you can chow down fried chili and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Gregory Monorail and the Monorailgregories.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders should bypass this attraction as much as an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at all times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase safety pants.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Nutty Horseshoe was once home to "The Nutty Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.