Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The New Horseshoe attraction, happily considered to be the best subterranean attraction at Disneyland
The New Horseshoe
August 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The New Horseshoe, you can eat junk food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Leroy Fledgling and the Fledglingleroies.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, nasal, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the The New Horseshoe, there is a loafing dojo for Disney executives.
- The New Horseshoe was once home to "The New Horseshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.