Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mysterious Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Mysterious Horseshoe
November 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Mysterious Horseshoe, you can buy french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Jimmy Apatosaurus and the Apatosaurusjimmies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Baloo autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained missing kidneys, felony convictions, or leg problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This was said to be Rob Roy's stalwartly visited attraction.
- The Mysterious Horseshoe was once home to "The Mysterious Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.