Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Missing Horseshoe thrill ride during refurbishment
The Missing Horseshoe
April 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight guests
Within The Missing Horseshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Tracy Lion and the Liontracies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this thrill ride multiple times.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- If you have time to watch the thrill ride's painted cans, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the grisly battery.
- The Missing Horseshoe was once home to "The Missing Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.