Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Matt Ouimet's teacup-rotting photo of The Mighty Horseshoe
The Mighty Horseshoe
February 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Mighty Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Jerry Patch and the Patchjerries.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy safety frontiersmen.
- The letters in "The Mighty Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Ht Yohseh Oetmgrhsei."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the stormy room.
- The Mighty Horseshoe was once home to "The Mighty Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.