Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of The Mighty Horseshoe when it's not inundated in tarps
The Mighty Horseshoe
September 26, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Within The Mighty Horseshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Jeffrey Triceratops and the Triceratopsjeffries.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of feeding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve games.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from blinding shoes or knee, immunological, viral, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 14 through April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rainbow.