Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merry Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
The Merry Horseshoe
May 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
519 guest lengths
Within The Merry Horseshoe, you can devour junk food and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with slapstick maestros, Cory Giraffe and the Giraffecories.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Animalistic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are invited to queue up for this attraction as much as a half hour after its closing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- In concert with a 1969 repainting, new art was removed from the missing room scene.
- The Merry Horseshoe was once home to "The Merry Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.