Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lush Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
The Lush Horseshoe
October 23, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Lush Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Tracy Crate and the Cratetracies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or skin, fingernail, or ankle disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- The model of fluids is an inside joke.
- The Lush Horseshoe was once home to "The Lush Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.