Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Loose Horseshoe attraction, December 17, 1960, 3:38 p.m.
The Loose Horseshoe
September 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Loose Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Guy Rainbow and the Rainbowguies.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1962 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
- The Loose Horseshoe was once home to "The Loose Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.