Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An icy view of The Loose Horseshoe when it's not hidden in computers
The Loose Horseshoe
November 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Loose Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Timothy Horseshoe and the Horseshoetimothies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" tall.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 18 years old to ride sober.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or brain, back, shoulder, leg, fingernail, or hip disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and toilets inside the attraction at most times.
- The letters in "The Loose Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Osthlsooe Heh Orees."
- The Loose Horseshoe was once home to "The Loose Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.