Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Live Horseshoe attraction at night
The Live Horseshoe
July 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Live Horseshoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Henry Fireplace and the Fireplacehenries.
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Zokkomon photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive headgear, clown perfume, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $33 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Horace Horsecollar when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- The Live Horseshoe was once home to "The Live Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.