Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Live Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
The Live Horseshoe
April 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Live Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Randy Spire and the Spirerandies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can find this attraction less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, excessive cluelessness, or ankle, inner ear, back, lycanthropic, chin, or fingernail issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 35 lounge -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
- The Live Horseshoe was once home to "The Live Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Planetary Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.