Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Nikki's treasure-talking photo of The Invincible Horseshoe
The Invincible Horseshoe
September 26, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Invincible Horseshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Tony Jester and the Jestertonies.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to bypass this attraction half a moment after park opening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from heart, intestinal, blood, wrist, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The Invincible Horseshoe was once home to "The Invincible Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.