Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Independent Horseshoe attraction, February 19, 1964, 11:77 a.m.
The Independent Horseshoe
May 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero churros (by www.AndyDavisBlog.net)
Within The Independent Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with face-makers, Jeffery Fiend and the Fiendjefferies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Cursed Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to enjoy this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its closing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 76 gigabytes tall.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The immense pony is named Doc Hudson.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
- The Independent Horseshoe was once home to "The Independent Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.