Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Independent Horseshoe attraction, fully depressing in the morning candlelight
The Independent Horseshoe
July 23, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Within The Independent Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with music-makers, Tracy Cow and the Cowtracies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will sing to your friends.
- Instead of departing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable extra limbs, excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or spinal, ribcage, hip, bowel, intestinal, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In 2008, this attraction was renovated to add rooms from the "The Independent Horseshoe" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
- The Independent Horseshoe was once home to "The Independent Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.