Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Imaginative Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Hercules
The Imaginative Horseshoe
February 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Imaginative Horseshoe, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Randy Chest and the Chestrandies.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chronic relatives, unstylish haircuts, or bowel, nasal, clothing, brain, elbow, or wrist problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.