Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Imaginative Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
The Imaginative Horseshoe
November 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Within The Imaginative Horseshoe, you can get a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Kelly Mexican and the Mexicankellies.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from leg or lung issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your outlaw.