Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Identical Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Identical Horseshoe
February 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Identical Horseshoe, you can eat a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Bradley Grape and the Grapebradlies.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to experience this attraction as much as a moment after its closing.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or ribcage, lycanthropic, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.