Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hopeful Horseshoe attraction at a distance
The Hopeful Horseshoe
March 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Within The Hopeful Horseshoe, you can get junk food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Gary Carrousel and the Carrouselgaries.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of working this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- In a secret room at the bottom of the The Hopeful Horseshoe, there is a handball video game for cast members.
- The Hopeful Horseshoe was once home to "The Hopeful Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.