Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hopeful Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Hopeful Horseshoe
March 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Hopeful Horseshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Randy Treasure and the Treasurerandies.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- After a 1992 refurbishment, new art was jazzed up in the dinosaurroom diorama.
- The Hopeful Horseshoe was once home to "The Hopeful Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.