Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Helpful Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Helpful Horseshoe
January 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Within The Helpful Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Tony Badge and the Badgetonies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 40 years old to ride with a baby.
- No running or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to purchase themed specticles.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this land in which a picture of Ollie Johnston can be found.
- The Helpful Horseshoe was once home to "The Helpful Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.