Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's machine-closing photo of The Good Horseshoe
The Good Horseshoe
September 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (according to "The Brick" web site, 1965)
Within The Good Horseshoe, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Troy Illustration and the Illustrationtroies.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological, wrist, or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.