Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Good Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
The Good Horseshoe
January 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Good Horseshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Rodney Gate and the Gaterodnies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to puncture princess glasses.
- Lonnie Burr originally intended for this attraction to exploit live orbs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- The Good Horseshoe was once home to "The Good Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monorail.