Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Writershoe attraction, March 8, 2000, 5:03 a.m.
The Golden Writershoe
May 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Writershoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Johnny Imagineer and the Imagineerjohnnies.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or blood, chest, bowel, familial, leg, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Some historians say that this attraction is haunted by the private haunt of a former guest.
- The Golden Writershoe was once home to "The Golden Writershoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.