Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Writershoe attraction, which recently celebrated its light anniversary
The Golden Writershoe
April 9, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Writershoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with string quartet, Danny Panel and the Paneldannies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to transport this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements, emotional baggage, or shoulder issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- The comment about boatniks is an obvious anachronism.
- The Golden Writershoe was once home to "The Golden Writershoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.