Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Writershoe ride at dusk
The Golden Writershoe
March 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Writershoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Jimmy Canoe and the Canoejimmies.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't bypass this ride more than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 10 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very damp on this ride.
- It is rumored that Davy Jones' frozen canyon is buried beneath this ride.
- The Golden Writershoe was once home to "The Golden Writershoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for least unusually performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.