Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Writershoe train, August 25, 2003, 8:56 a.m.
The Golden Writershoe
March 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Writershoe, you can munch on down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Tommy Paper and the Papertommies.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't sit next to someone you find bending, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After enjoying this train, go on something that requires less patience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During any weather, this train may smell funny.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.