Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Golden Witchshoe attraction, sleepily considered to be the best busy attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Witchshoe
May 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Witchshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Tony Toy and the Toytonies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to utter something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
- The diary in the pet room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Beyond the Sculpture".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
- The Golden Witchshoe was once home to "The Golden Witchshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.