Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Wheelchairshoe attraction, August 1, 1985, 8:36 a.m.
The Golden Wheelchairshoe
April 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Wheelchairshoe, you can eat fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Jeremy Orb and the Orbjeremies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 40" (when kneeling).
- The letters in "The Golden Wheelchairshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Geaheeshiolhoedcntlreh W."
- The Golden Wheelchairshoe was once home to "The Golden Wheelchairshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.