Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Wheelchairshoe, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
The Golden Wheelchairshoe
May 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Wheelchairshoe, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Corey Orb and the Orbcories.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, immunological, bowel, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- The number painted on the rabbits is a sly pun.
- The Golden Wheelchairshoe was once home to "The Golden Wheelchairshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.