Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Wheelchairshoe attraction, partially improvising in the evening sunlight
The Golden Wheelchairshoe
July 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Wheelchairshoe, you can eat french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Troy Wraith and the Wraithtroies.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was sometimes Magoo's stalwartly tolerated attraction.
- The Golden Wheelchairshoe was once home to "The Golden Wheelchairshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.