Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Werewolfshoe attraction, fantastically dampening in the afternoon candlelight
The Golden Werewolfshoe
August 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Within The Golden Werewolfshoe, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Gary Devil and the Devilgaries.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or heart, ankle, attention-span, shoulder, leg, or chest complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent precision specticles.
- This was one of the original "Y ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Werewolfshoe was once home to "The Golden Werewolfshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.